Tuesday, July 19

WORKING AT HOME LEADS


DO YOU HAVE THE CARD YET?                    Independent Referral Agent
 Get The Rush Card for safe online purchasing!
Please use my Referral ID:  CAROLYNESSEX5


WORK AT HOME STARTS HERE!

No fees! get started for free
Earning Income Online/Part Time Jobs / Data Entry  (recommended)
I have searched and searched for a work at home opportunity.  They all wanted my credit or debit card.  I have always been uncomfortable with that, especially after signing up for an opportunity and being taken for $100s of dollars from my account.


Finally I found Earn Part Time Online Jobs a free link with no fees required, to make extra money at home.  If you are interested just click on the link, register for the referral program and get started like I did.
Finally a No Fee Work From Home Program!
Simple

FAQs

Q: 
How do I get paid,  What do I do?
A:
Refer others by sending your registered referral link through email, post your referral link on chats, free classifieds, groups, discussion forums etc. 
Q:
How do I get paid?
A:
In addition to $10.00 as signup bonus, you can earn 10¢ to $10.00 USD for each referral who joins through your referral link as follows:
Level 1 10¢ USD per referral as direct referral commission (shown instantly in your earning reports) Plus
Level 2 $10.00 USD when the same referral earns $40.00 USD within 90 days from the date of joining. (Shown in your earning reports when your referral reaches the minimum payout of $40.00 USD)

Payments are made monthly through Cheque or PayPal once your earnings reach $40.00 USD. Cheques would be issued on or around 20th of each month for the previous month's earnings. Earnings are calculated up to the end of the month. For example earnings calculated up to 31st of January will be paid on 20th February. (Complete details:http://intl.earnparttimejobs.com/faq.php)

In this post I have given you every thing you need to get started.  This blog is one of the steps recommended in the referral program.  You may copy mine or put your own personality into your blog.
Simple

Ready to get started?  Here's the link again http://intl.earnparttimejobs.com/memberhome-intl.php?id=3550636 The more you refer the more you earn. 

GOOD LUCK!!   >>>> Check out 5 Day Plan in Video Tip>>>>> LET'S GO!!

 VIDEO TIP FOR THE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment